We are not accepting applications for this project at the moment! We will open up a contest to select participants for the new season of “Youth TV Bridge” very soon. Please visit this page frequently and follow us on SEE social media for the latest updates!
Contribute to Youth TV Bridge! Send us photos or short videos of you and your friends taking part in social good initiatives and making a positive difference in your community!
In this season, our Russian and American anchors will explore social issues that are common in Russia and the US by taking a closer look at their home towns and beyond! To help our anchors gather interesting stories from all over Russia and the US, we call on you. Are you a high school student journalist, video producer or media arts student? Then take part in this international project. Shine light on how you tackle important social issues in your community by sending content to Youth TV Bridge! In the final episode of the season, we will feature how you were able to make a difference in your hometowns!
To become a part of Youth TV Bridge, send us photos or short videos of you and your friends taking part in social good initiatives and making a positive difference in your community!
We are particularly interested in content on the following topics, though any photos or videos depicting students working to solve social issues will be accepted:
- Conscious consumption
- Undeserved populations
- Disability awareness and inclusion
Examples of content include:
- A brief video story on students volunteering at a local soup kitchen
- Photos of students participating in a project recycling old material to be used in new ways
- Video clips of students working with participants at a local Special Olympics event
- And many more…!
Submissions due April 15, 2020! Early entries are highly encouraged!
How to Submit?
Fill out this online submission form and follow instructions for uploading your files to Google Drive. Please note the following technical requirements for submissions: and follow instructions for uploading your MP4 video files and scripts to the Google Drive.
- Use this format to label your files: “SCHOOL/STUDIO’S NAME YTVB S4”. For example, “Fayetteville HS YTVB S4”.
- All videos must be submitted as MP4 video files and be accompanied by the video script in .doc or .docx format. Your videos should not exceed 30 seconds. Please submit high-resolution video files (preferably 1920 x 1080 but no less than 720 x 480). Individual video file size must not exceed 100 Mb.
- All photos must be submitted in a high-resolution JPG format (we recommend uploading images up to 2000 pixels on the longest edge at 72dpi). File size must not exceed 10 Mb.
We will do our best to share all submitted content with our international audience.
Studios and Every Featured Video Will Receive a Certificate of Appreciation from Student Television Network and Eurasia Foundation!
What you need to know:
1. Teams of students between ages 14-18 who are affiliated with a school or private television studio may submit original content.
2. Your photo or video must show how you worked towards solving a social issue in your community.
3. Submitted videos should not exceed 30 seconds. The more concise, the better!
5. By submitting photos or videos, you give us permission to use your content for promotional matters.
6. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage you to send your photos and videos before the above deadline to ensure you can be featured in our final episode.
We look forward to seeing your photos and videos!